2016 - 2017 LGRC Youth Team Registration
Varsity Squad Registration: If you have completed your first year of rowing in high school, no matter what grade you are entering, you will join one of our varsity squads.
* Weekend practices for both Varsity Men and Women will be at Lexington Reservoir.
- Registration, Payment, and all forms are due by Friday, January 6, 2017
- All athletes must complete a $450 fundraising requirement and the athlete's family must serve a minimum of 10 volunteer hours each season (not semester).
- Practice resumes on Monday, January 9, 2017
- The spring season runs January 9 - May 9, 2017
- Varsity Women practice T, W, and F from 3:45 - 6:30PM and on Saturday and Sunday from 7:30 - 11:30AM.*
- Varsity Men practice M, T, Th, and F from 3:45 - 6:30PM, Wednesday from 3:45- 5:15PM, and Saturday from 8:30 - 11:30AM.*
- Spring-only Varsity Athletes register using these links as well. The Program Fee for Spring-only athletes is $2,875. $450 in fundraising and 10 hours of family volunteer service are required.
Please click through to read all of the information and register here: