Summer Middle School Program
Qualification: Athletes entering the 7th and 8th graded in the Fall of 2017.
Dates: June 27- August 10, 2017
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Location: 10,000 Alma Bridge Road at Lexington Reservoir
The objective of the Middle School Program I is to introduce prospective middle school athletes to the sport of rowing and allow them to master some of the basics including equipment knowledge (care and maintenance), basic rowing technique and etiquette, land-based strength and conditioning routines, team work and discipline. The program is designed to begin the transition of athletes from the fun of Learn-to-Row or introductory programs into the more competitive high school programs offered at LGRC.
Please note that these programs have a limited number of spots (24) due to limited resources. If you are interested, please register as it fills up quickly. We apologize if your son or daughter does not get in this semester; however, we will open a waiting list for spring as soon as all of the fall spots are filled.
Refund and Return Check Policies
Fees & Other Costs
- All forms must be received and fees paid prior to participation in program.
- Please see the Refund Policy for details.
- The program cost is $500 payable in one installment. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Refund requests will be accepted until midnight on July 1, 2017. Notice of withdrawal from the program must be sent via email to Jaime Velez, Jaime@lgrc.org.
- No Refunds will be considered after 3 regardless of the reason, including sickness or injury.
- Refunds shall be issued by check and in the amount of the full fees paid, less $50. This $50 covers overhead of processing refunds.
- Returned checks incur an administrative charge of $25.