A. Download our waivers, sign and return to the Club mailbox by the front door at the boathouse, or mail to the Club address:
P.O. Box 188
Los Gatos, CA
B. Join the club via our online registration.
Please read all instructions before completing the formal registration online form.
1. Click on “Join the Club” button below.
2. Click your “Membership Type,” select, click "Next"
3. Answer all questions. Those with a Red Dot are required.
4. Pick your user name and your password. Make your payment using PayPal for all credit cards or your PayPal account (PayPal is our credit card processing provider)
5. Click on "Done."
6. As soon as your payment (if paying by cash/check) AND waivers are received, your membership will be activated and you will be able to log on and register for coached programs.
See "How To Sign Up for Masters Programs" below.
Once payment and forms are received, you will receive an email confirming that you are a member. Until then, your membership will be listed as “Pending.”
To return the forms and payment by check, you may:
Deposit them in the black mail box located inside the boathouse (just inside the entry door, on the left wall), or mail them to Masters Membership Coordinator, P.O. Box 188, Los Gatos , CA 95031-0188.
Annual membership fees are non-refundable. For coached program fees, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis if a member withdraws due to injury, serious illness, or family emergency.
Returned Check Policy
Returned checks incur an administrative charge of $25.
Family Discount Policy
-When two or more junior members from the same family participate in junior programs at the same time, a discount of 10% on the junior rower program fee will be granted to the second and each subsequent junior family member’s program fee.
-If a junior parent becomes a masters member while his or her child is enrolled in the junior program, or if a masters member adds a junior member, the only discount granted will be 10% on the annual masters dues paid. No junior program fee discount will be granted.
-When two or more Masters members from the same family, living at the same address, are Master members at the same time, a discount of 10% on Masters annual dues, not program fees, will be granted to the second and subsequent adult family members. No family discounts are granted on Masters program fees.
How To Sign Up for Masters Programs
Once you have registered as a member of the Club and the appropriate payments/forms are turned in, you will be able to sign up online for coached programs. Members can use the event calendar link on the home page to sign up for all programs.
1. Log into the website as a member.
2. From the Home page, select "Event Calendar." On the calendar, locate the program you wish to join(usually listed by the program start date). Click the appropriate program listing.
3. When the program page appears, click the "Register Now" box and then check "Sign Up Yourself" as the primary registrant.
4. Under "Select Registration Type" there are two options to choose from - if you are paying by credit card simply select the program name. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, select that option. Click "Next" and review the fee information. Click "Complete Registration." Select the appropriate payment option. If paying by cash or check, print invoice and remit to Club along with your payment.
5. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. You will also receive an email confirmation that your payment has been received. If you pay by check, the confirmation will take several days.