Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
My Shopping Cart
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Rowing on Lexington Reservoir since 1979
Masters Membership Instructions
For the large right hand image, right click the image and select "replace image". A popup will display with instructions on how to upload or select an image.
To replace the text in the right hand column, select and type over existing text. Please do not paste from word. If you must paste, please paste from a plain text editor like Notepad. Formatting in rich text editors may destroy existing formatting or responsiveness.
For the links in the left hand column: To add a link click below existing links and use the linkbuilder tool in the toolbar. Make sure you select link type "text" in the linkbuilder. To delete a link, highlight an existing link and press the delete key. You may also replace existing links by right clicking and selecting "Replace" link from the context popup.
To highlight a link, enter the link position in the "sidebar item to highlight" table below. If the link is the first 1, type 1. If the link you want to highlight is third, type 3
The red border indicates the Read More / Read Less section. Text in this section will be hidden or shown as the read more/read less button is pressed.
Sidebar Item to Highlight
Learn to Row
Member Info & Schedules
Become a Member
Club Membership & Program Sign-up
do not have any previous rowing experience
, we offer a
Adult Learn to Row
program that takes place each spring and summer that you should complete. After completion of that class, we can walk you through the membership process.
If you are an experienced rower, please first contact
discuss your membership before registering.
Once that is complete, you can use the following information to register:
A. Join the club via our online registration
Please read all instructions before completing the formal registration online form.
1. Click on
Join the Club
2. Select your “Membership Type,” and select, click "Next"
3. Answer all questions. Those with a Red Dot are required.
4. Pick your username and your password. Make your payment using PayPal for all credit cards or your PayPal account (PayPal is our credit card processing provider)
5. Click on "Done"
B. Download our waivers, sign and return to the Club mailbox
by the front door at the boathouse, or mail to the Club address:
P.O. Box 188
Los Gatos, CA
Once payment and forms are received, you will receive an email confirming that you are a member. Until then, your membership will be listed as “Pending.”
How To Sign Up for Masters Coached Programs
Once you have registered as a member of the Club and the appropriate payments/forms are turned in, you will be able to sign up online for coached programs. Members can use the event calendar link on the home page to sign up for all programs.
1. Log into the website as a member.
2. From the Home page, select
. On the calendar, locate the program you wish to join (usually listed by the program start date). Click the appropriate program listing.
3. When the program page appears, click the "Register Now" box and then check "Sign Up Yourself" as the primary registrant.
4. Under "Select Registration Type" there are two options to choose from - if you are paying by credit card simply select the program name. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, select that option. Click "Next" and review the fee information. Click "Complete Registration." Select the appropriate payment option. If paying by cash or check, print invoice and remit to Club along with your payment.
5. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. You will also receive an email confirmation that your payment has been received. If you pay by check, the confirmation will take several days.
Annual membership fees are non-refundable. For coached program fees, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis if a member withdraws due to injury, serious illness, or family emergency.
Returned Check Policy
Returned checks incur an administrative charge of $25.
Family Discount Policy
-When two or more junior members from the same family participate in junior programs at the same time, a discount of 10% on the junior rower program fee will be granted to the second and each subsequent junior family member’s program fee.
-If a junior parent becomes a masters member while his or her child is enrolled in the junior program, or if a masters member adds a junior member, the only discount granted will be 10% on the annual masters dues paid. No junior program fee discount will be granted.
-When two or more Masters members from the same family, living at the same address, are Master members at the same time, a discount of 10% on Masters annual dues, not program fees, will be granted to the second and subsequent adult family members. No family discounts are granted on Masters program fees.
Thank you to our supportERS
Boathouse | 10000 Alma Bridge Road, Los Gatos, CA 95033
Mailing Address | P.O. Box 188, Los Gatos, CA 95031-0188
© 2017 Los Gatos Rowing Club, All Rights Reserved