For the large right hand image, right click the image and select "replace image". A popup will display with instructions on how to upload or select an image.
To replace the text in the right hand column, select and type over existing text. Please do not paste from word. If you must paste, please paste from a plain text editor like Notepad. Formatting in rich text editors may destroy existing formatting or responsiveness.
For the links in the left hand column: To add a link click below existing links and use the linkbuilder tool in the toolbar. Make sure you select link type "text" in the linkbuilder. To delete a link, highlight an existing link and press the delete key.
You may also replace existing links by right clicking and selecting "Replace" link from the context popup.
To highlight a link, enter the link position in the "sidebar item to highlight" table below. If the link is the first 1, type 1. If the link you want to highlight is third, type 3
The red border indicates the Read More / Read Less section. Text in this section will be hidden or shown as the read more/read less button is pressed.
|Sidebar Item to Highlight
Race time warm-up
Our mission is to provide recreational and amateur competitive rowing programs for youths and adults of all backgrounds and abilities within Santa Clara Valley.
Our vision is to be a highly respected rowing club that:
- Conceives, designs and supports the success of youth and adult rowing programs for all levels, with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Maintains an experienced Board of Directors.
- Employs highly qualified coaching staff.
We actively promote a culture in which every member of the club acts with the highest ethical, professional, and safety standards in everything we do, including the following core values:
- Responsibility … with special emphasis on fostering character development in our student athletes.
- Competitive Spirit … balanced with sportsmanship, teamwork and camaraderie.
- Physical and Mental Fitness ... promoting a healthy balance to optimize well being.
- Community Involvement … supporting local and rowing community events.
- Outreach … providing low- or no-cost rowing programs for local community organizations.
- Financial Stability … in a fiscally responsible manner, balancing our resources for all programs together with offering need-based scholarships for youth athletes.
We achieve these core values by working collectively for the greater good of the club. Above all, we exist to row and row to have fun!